Not Available in Stores
The Yin Yang Bracelet is a great leather bracelet. The Taijitu symbol represents the concept of duality, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. The word Yin comes out to mean “shady side” and Yang “sunny side”.
- Yin Yang or Taijitu sign is made of a Zinc Alloy
- Yin Yang face is 0.82 inches (2.1cm)
- Leather bracelet is made of PU leather making it easy to clean
- Bracelet is 7 1/2 inches (19cm) in length adjustable to 11 inches (28cm)
- NOW AVAILABLE: Smaller Bracelet size upon request, which is 5 1/2 inches in length adjustable to 9 1/2 inches. (If needed, please contact us after you place your order, and let us know your order number and which bracelet(s) you need the smaller band on).
- Hand-woven rope tie, with adjustable slip knot
- Vintage Punk style, looks good on both men and women
The universe creates itself out of a primary chaos of material energy, organized into the cycles of Yin and Yang and formed into objects and lives. Yin is the receptive and Yang the active principle, seen in all forms of change and difference such as the annual cycle (winter and summer), the landscape (north-facing shade and south-facing brightness), sexual coupling (female and male), the formation of both women and men as characters and sociopolitical history (disorder and order).
There are various dynamics in Chinese cosmology. In the cosmology pertaining to Yin and Yang, the material energy, which this universe has created itself out of, is also referred to as qi. It is believed that the organization of qi in this cosmology of Yin and Yang has formed many things. Included among these forms are humans. Many natural dualities (such as light and dark, fire and water, expanding and contracting) are thought of as physical manifestations of the duality symbolized by yin and yang. This duality lies at the origins of many branches of classical Chinese science and philosophy, as well as being a primary guideline of traditional Chinese medicine, and a central principle of different forms of Chinese martial arts and exercise, such as baguazhang, taijiquan (t'ai chi), and qigong (Chi Kung), as well as appearing in the pages of the I Ching.
Makes a great gift
The Yin Yang Bracelet, makes a perfect gift for the man or women in your life that would like to be reminded that there is always a balance in life between chaos and order.
FREE SHIPPING! Note: Due to very high demand, please allow 4-7 days for delivery within the USA and not available for International delivery.