Not Available in Stores
These Round Retro Earrings are beautiful vintage style earrings. So many different designs for everyone’s different interests: flowers, peacocks, butterflies, space, etc.
- Retro stud earrings
- Made of Zinc Alloy and Acrylic
- Gold Plated
- Mandalas - The meaning of the word mandala in Sanskrit is circle. Mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. The circular design symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is connected. The mandala also represents a spiritual journey within the individual viewer.
- Peacock Feathers - symbolize: compassion, openness, immortality, watchfulness. In Greek mythology The peacock was associated with Hera. Hera created the peacock from Argus who had 100 eyes. Hence, the tail feathers of peacock symbolize the vault of heaven, and the 'eyes' of the stars.
- Butterflies - are deep and powerful representations of life. Many cultures associate the butterfly with our souls. The Christian religion sees the butterfly as a symbol of resurrection. Around the world, people view the butterfly as representing endurance, change, hope, and life.
- Dragon Scales - Dragons are one of the most revered creatures (mythical or otherwise) in Asian culture. Whether as a traditional Chinese Dragon or a Jade Dragon, these designs often symbolize Wisdom, Strength, Power, Longevity, Prosperity, and Good Luck.
Makes a great gift
The Round Retro Earrings makes a great gift for girls, women, and even a great gift for yourself. Whether they lived through the retro time period, or introducing it to them for the first time, you can find a design that they would enjoy!
FREE SHIPPING! Note: Due to very high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.